> News and events
> A new QuikRead go driver available in the Cobas IT1000 middleware system
A new QuikRead go driver available in the Cobas IT1000 middleware system
Roche has released a new driver for the QuikRead go Instrument in their Cobas IT1000 middleware system. The new driver complies with the POCT1-A2 standard allowing a two-way communication between QuikRead go instruments and the Cobas IT1000 middleware system.
A two-way communication enables remote management of the QuikRead go instruments and the QuikRead go instrument users.
In addition to the result sending, the following features are supported by Cobas IT1000:
- Operator lists can be downloaded from Cobas IT1000 to QuikRead go. Only certified users have access to the QuikRead go instruments.
- Patient lists can be downloaded from Cobas IT1000 to QuikRead go
- QuikRead go settings, e.g. the time, can be set remotely
- New quality control lots can both be added remotely and limits set remotely in Cobas IT1000
- Device events can be sent to the middleware system
- QuikRead go device status can be monitored from Cobas IT1000 (Keep-Alive message)