New QuikRead go software version released
New software version 7.2.5 has been released for QuikRead go. Main new features and improvements of the new version include e.g.
- Kit lot and expiration date shown during measurement
- Animation showing how to correctly insert a cuvette
- Number of stored Operator ID’s is eight
- Results can be resent to LIS
- Bi-directionally connected QuikRead go instruments allow an additional Patient ID and have Positive Patient Identification in use. New quality control lots can be added also locally.
The new version will be available via the site http://www.softwareupdate.quikread.com/ and on a USB storage. Please contact you distributor for further information.