Orion GenRead C. difficile is a ready-to-use kit which offers its users fast and accurate results. The test kit is used together with the Orion GenRead Instrument and is suitable for laboratories of various settings and sizes.
Performing the test requires neither special facilities nor expertise in molecular diagnostics. The simple test procedure includes only a few hands-on steps and can be performed directly from faeces.
An internal control DNA ensures reliable results by monitoring amplification success, reagent integrity and potential inhibitors. The amplification and detection of target DNA takes place in the Orion GenRead Instrument which is HIS/LIS connectable.
The Orion GenRead system is based on SIBA technology, Orion Diagnostica’s proprietary isothermal nucleic acid amplification technique.
Orion GenRead C. difficile provides you with
Easy to use
- Simple sample handling procedure
- All-inclusive reagent kit with colour coded reagents
- Internal control integrated in each test tube
- Less than one hour test time is easy to fit into daily work
- Sample ID’s can be added while the instrument measures
- Strong positive results are shown already in 15 minutes
- Allows testing 1 - 12 samples at a time
- Suitable for various laboratory settings
- Fits easily into laboratory workflow and ambulatory testing
- Proven performance
- Robust technology requires no special training
Test results should never be used alone, without a complete clinical evaluation.
Orion GenRead C. difficile is not registered in the USA.