Fast and measurement of C-reactive protein (CRP) can be critical in the management of a patient with symptoms of an infection. The easy-to-use QuikRead go wrCRP+Hb test can be performed near the patient, the CRP and Hb results are immediately available. The wide range CRP test allows the extension of CRP values from conventional use to testing e.g neonatal sepsis(1) as well as to predict disease severity in COPD(2) and aid in cardiovascular risk assessment(3). QuikRead go wrCRP is an efficient tool for point-of-care settings to guide the treatment decisions of healthcare professionals. Room temperature storage for unopened kit and small sample volume ease the everyday work of the healthcare professionals.
Haemoglobin measurement gives important information about the patient’s condition in both acute and basic healthcare settings. Changes in haemoglobin concentrations can be seen in several medial conditions, which make haemoglobin measurement one of the most commonly used tests. The causes behind abnormal haemoglobin levels should always be investigated further.
QuikRead go wrCRP+Hb is an efficient and reliable tool for point-of-care settings to guide the treatment decisions of healthcare professionals.
QuikRead go wrCRP+Hb provides you with
Kit storage at room temperature up to 25°C
- Easy to store in the healthcare unit
- Enables immediate use, no need to warm up reagents
Wide measuring range
- Offers wide CRP result from whole blood samples from 0.5 up to 200 mg/l and plasma/serum samples from 0.5 up to 120 mg/l
- Enables using CRP in wide range of indications
Small sample volume 10 µl
- Sample collection is easy
- Improved convenience for the patient
One analysis - two results
- Hb result (50 - 220 g/l) available with CRP result from whole blood samples
- Adds patient comfort
- Gives more information for making treatment decisions
Fast point-of-care CRP test
- Measurement time only 2 minutes
Easy to use
- Fully automatic testing procedure
- QuikRead go instrument is connectable to most HIS and LIS systems
Test results should never be used alone, without a complete clinical evaluation.
QuikRead go wrCRP+Hb is not registered in the USA.
- Hengst JM: The role of C-reactive protein in the evaluation and management of infants with suspected sepsis. Adv Neonatal Care 2003; 3:3–13.
- Mendy A, Forno E, Niyonsenga T, Gasana J. Clin Respir J. 2017. Blood biomarkers as predictors of long-term mortality in COPD. https://doi.org/10.1111/crj.12752
- Kaptoge S, Di Angelantonio E, Lowe G, Pepys MB, Thompson SG, Collins R, Danesh J. C-reactive protein concentration and risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, and mortality: an individual participant meta-analysis. Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration. 2010 Lancet 375(9709):132-40.